Looking for a copier in Fresno? Many companies simply re-sign with their current dealers because the process of getting a new copier is so painful to work through. Before you just sign up with your current Fresno copier dealer, give us a buzz to get a comparison. We work hard to make it worth your time!
Here are some things to think about prior to purchasing your next copier:
- Think about all your current jobs. Know how much paper you go through and what types of paper you use. Do you go through a ream of paper or a box of paper? What size is the paper?
- How important is print quality? Are you doing mainly drafts or internal reports or are you doing graphic design quality work that goes out to customers?
- Take a little time to understand leasing differences. For example, knowing who is responsible to pay for shipment at the end of a lease term to get the copier back? Do you want to own the copier after the lease? Knowing the difference between a FMV Lease and a $1 lease matters
- How many of your users are using mobile devices? It is more and more common for people to want to use phones or tablets to print.
- What is the total cost of ownership on the quotes? Not just the equipment cost or the per print cost, but the cost of everything?
When buying a copier in Fresno, we want to help you get the very best deal for your dollar! Please give us a call or fill out our form to get a copier quote!