Get the Best Color Prints
If you have a color printer in your office it’s probably because its crucial to the success of your business. Color copiers are a bit more expensive than their monochrome counterparts, and you should be getting the most for your money. Unfortunately, too many people don’t know how to use their machine to the fullest extent possible. It’s not hard to get the best color prints if you know what you are doing.
The biggest mistake that people make is thinking that their machine is always going to give them the best possible results. However, your machine can be optimized to do different jobs more efficiently. You just need to set your printer up with the right settings to get the best color prints.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you set your machine up for success then you will start to see a difference immediately. It’s all about making sure that you are doing your part to ensure your own product comes out the way you want.